Thank you for visiting our site. This website is owned by Stratis UI who is referred to in this policy as "Company", "we", "us" or "our". Stratis UI is owned by Mogo Designs Pty Ltd. (ABN 84 301 960 070)
Privacy is a significant concern of many internet users. With an increase in unsafe content, phishing scams and attempts to control or sell personal user data, we understand that keeping our users data protected is paramount.
The kind of personal information that we collect from you will depend on how you use the website. The personal information which we collect and hold about you may include: email addresses, names, IP addresses and any other data associated with the use and interaction with Stratis UI.
Once you visit stratisui.com, we begin to collect personal data. As this data is personal we take the safeguarding of that and its use seriously. This policy will help explain what kinds of personal data we collect, how that data is used by Stratis UI, and your rights regarding what you can do once its collected.
Please read the policy as outline below as it will enabled you to make accurate decisions about your personal data. If there is any term or condition within this policy that you do not agree with, then you should cease any interaction or use of the website or Services.
What personal data do we collect?
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when create an account or purchase our products and services, when participating in activities (such as posting messages in our online forums or entering competitions, contests or giveaways) or otherwise contacting us.
The data we collect depends on the context of your interactions with Stratis UI and the choices that you make, including your privacy settings and the products and features that you use.The personal information we collect may include the following:
- Public personal data: names, phone numbers, email addresses
- Credentials: passwords, password hints, and similar security information used for authentication and account access.
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
How do we use your information?
We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfilment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent.
We use personal information collected via our Services for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests, in order to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and/or for compliance with our legal obligations. We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below
We use the information we collect or receive:
- For other Business Purposes. We may use your information for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Services, products, marketing and your experience. We may use and store this information in aggregated and anonymised form so that it is not associated with individual end users and does not include personal information. We will not use identifiable personal information without your consent.
Will your data be shared with anyone?
We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations. We may process or share data based on the following legal basis:
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information in a specific purpose.
- Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
More specifically, we may need to process your data or share your personal information in the following situations:
- Vendors, Consultants and Other Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your data with third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the site, which will enable them to collect data about how you interact with us over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity. Unless described in this Policy, we do not share, sell, rent or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
How long do we keep your information?
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymise it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
How do we keep your information safe?
We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, despite our safeguards and efforts to secure your information, no electronic transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security, and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your information. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Website is at your own risk. You should only access the Website within a secure environment.
We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age.
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the Website, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Website.If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we may have collected from children under age 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What are your privacy rights?
You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time.
If you are a resident in the EEA or UK and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here.
Cookies and tracking technologies: Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. To do so, please follow the instructions provided by your browser which are usually located within the “Help”, “Tools” or “Edit” facility. Some third parties also provide the ability to refuse their cookies directly by clicking on an opt-out link, and we have indicated where this is possible in the table above.
Controls for do-not-track features
Any questions or concerns about Gumroad's practices should be directed to Gumroad.Gumroad provides us with certain non-personal information relating to purchases made by visitors to the Website.
The non-personal information may include details of the purchase such as the date, amount paid, and product purchased. The non-personal purchase information may be linked to the Personal Information you provide to us (typically limited to your email address, as stated above). Gumroad does not supply us with any of your other Personal Information such as your name, street address, or credit card information.
Links to other websites
Our Website contains links to other websites that are not owned or controlled by us. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites or third parties. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our Website and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that may collect Personal Information.
Do we make updates to this policy?
Questions or concerns?
If you have any concerns or questions about this policy, or would like to review, update or delete the personal data we collect from you, feel free to contact us at email@example.com